Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 3: 14 stone 0.5lb BMI 34.73 (-8lbs) **


7 Deadly Sins
Anger, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, and Gluttony.

I got to thinking about the 7 deadly sins and how many "sins" we display in a week well as the saying goes pride comes before a fall and as Pride is a deadly sin I confess to being a sinner.

Pride
Saturday. Wow how amazing am I? A whole 7 pounds Im unstoppable.

Anger
Monday. There I was minding my own business on way to a Zumba class when BANG great there goes my tyre. Im in the middle of nowhere, mobile phone flat, wearing heels and no cash on me. Temper boiling I drive home on a flat totally ruining the tyre and car not best pleased with me. So I dont go to Zumba feel annoyed with myself, tske it out on other half and end up paying for a new wheel - great.

Gluttony
Tuesday. Though Shalt not consume a whole bag of mini eggs on way home from work and carefully dispose of said incriminating evidence in the bottom of the bin.

Sloth
Wednesday. I really should be on the xtrainer but the sofa is just hugging me and trash TV is so good - never mind I will do an hour in the morning before work (never happened).

Lust
Nope pass on this one no lusting Im a married woman :o) Although I confess to having a girl crush on Cheryl Cole

Greed
Friday. Sat at desk day dreaming about the £68 million Im going to win tonight on the Euro Millions.

Envy
Saturday. The girl who started same week as me and lost 6.5lbs on her 1st week (I lost 7 **smug**)well she lost 5.5lbs today to my 1lb. Not so smug today and that takes me right back to where we started... Pride does come before a fall afterall.

This week I will be a saint, throw away that pesky pitchfork and get the halo polish out. Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment