Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 1: 14Stone 8.5lbs BMI 36.13



Well after a year away Im back, am I slim? No, Have I put on all the weight I lost? Yes, however this is the new me with a whole new attitude to life and a new approach to weight loss. I have read back over my blog and the reasons for me wanting to lose weight were purely for vanity and the wedding. Well I did get married to the most wonderful man in the world and no I wasnt a size 8 but I did slim down and it was the happiest day of my life.

So whats new, well I came to realise that my life was a bit empty and I had no real hobbies or interests so 2011 is all about change and the first change starts with me. I rejoined WW last week and weighed in at 14 stone 8.5lbs ouch however every journey starts with a single step.

No comments:

Post a Comment